Lateral flow testing involves taking a throat and nose swab sample and processing the sample with a lateral flow device which provides a result within 30 minutes. This type of test is very good at identifying people who have a high viral load and are infectious on the day of the test.
Testing will be available at the following sites between 7.15 – 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
- Meadowfield Leisure Centre
- Spennymoor Leisure Centre
- Stanley Leisure Centre (Louisa Centre)
- Newton Aycliffe Leisure Centre
- Barnard Castle Leisure Centre
- East Durham College
PAs who wish to participate in this testing should email and a booking link will be provided.